- Readers Guide, Management Applications, and Research Update (from the book Natural Corporate Management: From the Big Bang to Wall Street (Greenleaf, 2012)
A free, downloadable PDF from prof. em. William C. Frederick. This Readers Guide is very useful for students, faculty, managers, and researchers.The Guide:
- Summarizes the Big Ideas of each chapter
- Gives Practical Examples of how those ideas can be used by corporate managers
- Reports New Research findings since the book was published in 2012.
- Asian Journal of Business Ethics
A journal from Springer, it publishes original articles from a wide variety of methodological and disciplinary perspectives concerning ethical issues related to business in Asia, including East, Southeast and South-central Asia. Like its well-known sister publication Journal of Business Ethics, AJBE examines the moral dimensions of production, consumption, labour relations, and organizational behavior, while taking into account the unique societal and ethical perspectives of the Asian region.
- Business Ethics: A European Review
Wiley Publishers offers all EBEN members a free e-trial for Business Ethics: A European Review till December 31, 2013. Please contact the secretariat for the activation details.
- Issues in Business Ethics series
The series wants to be an outlet for authors who bring the wealth of philosophical literature to bear on contemporary issues in the global business ethics realm. It aims to establish and further the conversation between scholars, experts and practitioners who do not typically have the benefit of each others' company and as such, it welcomes contributions from various philosophical paradigms, and from a wide array of scholars who are active within in the international business context.
- Journal of Turkish Business Ethics
Turkish Journal of Business Ethics is a semi annual, peer reviewed publication of the Economic Enterprise and Business Ethics Association (IGIAD) which aims to promote ethical practices in all the aspects of business world and supports ethically concerned entrepreneurs. It is indexed and abstracted in EBSCO and Index Islamicus.