Call for Papers EBEN Annual Conference 2017
European Business Ethics Network EBEN Annual Conference 2017
June 14-16, 2017
Place: Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Finland
The 2017 EBEN Annual Conference will take place June 14-16, at the University of Jyväskylä School of Business and Economics, JSBE (Finland), and it will be preceded by a one-day workshop for doctoral students on June 13. The theme of the conference is "Searching for Sustainability in Future Working Life".
December 30, 2016
- The deadline for special track submission
March 8, 2017 - extended deadline!
- The deadline conference paper and abstract submissions
- The deadline for pre-conference doctoral school submission
April 1, 2017
- A notification regarding the full paper and abstract acceptances
- A notification regarding the pre-conference doctoral school acceptances
- A notification regarding the special track acceptances
More info on the Call for papers: https://www.jyu.fi/jsbe/ebenac2017.